Description of the Effective Quality Management System
The JSC “APZ” quality system has been certified against the requirements of ISO 9001 since 1999. In 2008 it underwent a certification within the Voluntary Certification System “Military Register” and was recognized to be compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001-2000, GOST R ISO 9001-2001, GOST RV15.002 2003. This is proved by Certificate of Conformity № ВР02.1.2219-2008 dated 23.12.08. Validity is up to 23.12.2011.
The quality manual is prepared in conformity with International Standard ISO/ТR 10013:2001. Effective date is 2008-10-01.
The JSC “APZ” quality system is applied in the following areas:
- Development of components (actuators), angular rate sensors, linear accelerometers and gyro instruments.
- Production of gyro instruments and aircraft equipment, aircraft control systems and test and control equipment for them, preflight checkout and control equipment, fuel indicators and rocket engine actuators, ice detectors, signal indicators and lights, oxygen equipment of life support system, shipboard water flowmeters, sound recording and playback equipment, special equipment for circuit serviceability control, electronic equipment included in the aircraft control systems.
- Repair of the equipment mentioned in p. 2.
- Manufacture and repair of aviation equipment including dual-purpose aircraft equipment – gyro instruments and aircraft equipment, ice detectors, signal indicators and lights, oxygen equipment of life support system. This is applied to the divisions providing product release within the JSC “APZ” structure.
- Development, manufacture of instruments for metering of liquid and gaseous substances, heat, medical equipment.
At the enterprise the Central Industrial Laboratory, Environment Control Department (Safety and Fire Protection Department), Metrology Service are accredited with the right to perform calibration and repair of measuring systems for outside organizations.Политика в области качества 298.1 Кб Сертификат соответствия 112.3 Кб